Oily skin is a common problem, but the right solutions are sometimes hard to find.
Here you find oily skin products developed for the care and treatment of oily skin including cleansers, masks, creams, moisturizers, blackhead solutions.
Caring for oily skin involves four steps
- Cleansers need to remove excess oil, but not to strip the skin's natural protection. Alcohol is too harsh and will only create sensitivity in the long run, so watch out for it on the product label.
- Exfoliation is a must for oily skin, revealing fresh skin and minimizing pore appearance. For best results exfoliate once a week.
- Moisturizing - Apart from oil, our skin contains water, which is very important to all the skin functions. Very often oily skin is dehydrated. That means lacking water and the first signs of dehydration are very fine lines, that become wrinkles.
Moisturizers for oily skin are specially formulated to not clog pores. There are also specialty creams for oily skin that deal with removing black heads and preventing blackheads from forming again.
- Nourishing - Usually the role of the night cream and/or serum. Even oily skin needs anti-aging products, also used at night.
- Eye creams for oily skin must be very light, preferably in gel form and are used at night and/or in the morning.
- Masks are very beneficial and can be a part of the oily skin solutions. Masks for oily skin can be used once to three times a week. Oily skin masks will balance excessively oily skin and assist in removing blackheads.
To avoid confusion, every other month we feature oily skin products from one brand alone. In order to be updated on this change and also on any new products or promotions for oily skin please subscribe to the Oily Skin News Bulletin: