Dry Skin Care Advice
Our skin has tiny glands that produce oil (sebum) needed for protection and to keep skin supple. The oil glands in dry skin do not produce enough, so the skin becomes dry and, in time, fine lines become small wrinkles.
To care for dry skin we need to:
- - gently clean without drying
- - moisturize with a rich moisturizer
- - nourish with a rich night cream
- - exfoliate once a week and apply...
- - nourishing mask
- - eye cream used daily helps prevent future fine lines or reduce existing ones.
- - serum is highly concentrated and will add to the effectiveness of day and night creams.
To avoid confusion, every two months we post one or two of each of the above products from the same brand.
Make sure you never miss the brand changes or any exciting news for dry skin care by signing up for our Dry Skin News right here: