Now summer is truly here, a few notes on sunscreen are just what the dermatologist ordered.
- You need to apply sunscreen every day – TRUE
- You need sunscreen even if it’s cloudy – TRUE
- You need to re-apply every 2 hours – ONLY IF YOU ARE OUTDOORS ( If you’re in the office all day no need to re-apply after the morning application)
- Sunscreen can be layered for better protection: moisturizer with SPF30 + foundation with SPF will work better that each one separately.
- Apply sunscreen liberally 30 minutes before going outside giving it time to absorb.
- Do invest in a chic sunhat, it looks great and adds protection.