If you have sensitive or fussy skin, you know how hard it is to keep your skin happy, especially in the colder months. Once you get the hang of what your skin wants, the weather changes and you are back to square one, right ?
Best solution is to change your products every 3 months or so, adjusting for weather change. Right now it’s time to stop using light summer moisturizers and focus on a good exfoliation to remove the summer dry, flaky tan.
Start using a nourishing night cream and maybe a serum under the moisturizing day cream. Time to add an eye cream to the regime, to nourish those pesky little lines and make them go away!
Here are some suggestions for products we like :
- Anti-Aging Buffing Beads by Peter Thomas Roth
- Yogurt Power Peel by Ilike Organics
- Sothys Hydradvance Comfort Cream
- GERnetic Synchro Cream
- Anti-Oxidant Grape Moisturizer by Ilike Organics
- Mega Rich Intensive Eye Repair by Peter Thomas Roth