Good Skin Care Regime
GOOD SKIN CARE REGIME
The skin is the body’s largest organ.
We take for granted the protection it gives against outside elements.
It is important to take good care of our skin, so it can continue to take good care of us.
Basic Daily Skin Care
1.Cleanse. Cleansers (they can be in the form of a milk or a wash) remove makeup and impurities from the skin surface.
2.Tone. Toners remove traces of the cleanser, refresh the skin and balance its ph.
3.Moisturize. Very important step, needed to hydrate and soften the skin. Even oily skin needs a light, water based moisturizer.
Enhanced Skin Care
1. Night Creams add nourishment for effective all round skin care. Some night creams are specialized to deal with problems like aging, wrinkle prevention.
2. Eye Creams are suitable for everyone, regardless of age. For young people it is a
preventive measure. Once there are visible lines, eye creams will minimize them and prevent the appearance of more fine lines.
3. Exfoliants (peels) are used once or twice/week to eliminate dead cells and improve the absorbtion of active ingredients in creams and masks.
4. Serums are highly concentrated active products. This is why we only need to use 2-3 drops at a time. They are usually topped with a day or night cream.
5. Masks improve the skin health and are used 1-2 times/week. Applied on clean skin, they contain vitamins and nutritional ingredients. There are masks for almost all kinds of skin and problems.
Our skin care boutique offers many choices and you are invited to browse among the
different skin care lines: